If you have a repair request, please tell us as soon as possible. You can do this a number of ways:
To help us deal with your request quickly, please provide as much detailed information as possible including:
- Tenant name, address and contact telephone number
- Name and contact number of the person reporting the repair (if you are not the tenant)
- Exact nature of the problem
- Any action taken to remedy the problem e.g. checked thermostat, control panels, fuse box etc.
- Importance of the repair i.e. does it warrant an emergency call out?
You should also tell your carer
If you think the repair is an emergency please contact us by Phone – 0330 0584090 (option 2 then option 1). Our office opening hours are: 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am -4pm Friday; we are closed on public holidays. If you need to report an emergency repair when our office is closed you can phone 07659 173894 and our emergency repairs helpline staff will deal with your call.
Examples of an emergency repair include:
- Burst water pipes, water tank or back boiler
- No electrical power or no lights
- A blocked toilet where you have only one toilet
- Blocked drain from toilet
- Water leaking through roof or ceiling
- Total failure of heating system (winter months only)
- Boarding up windows or doors to make your home secure
- No cold water
Repair response times:
- Emergency Repairs – These are repairs to stop something harming you or the house. We will fix them within 24 hours
- Urgent repairs – These are serious repairs that we will fix within 7days.
- Routine repairs – These are repairs like a dripping tap that we don’t need to fix so quickly. We will do them within 28 days